Nov 20, 2009

Toys

Recently we went to celebrate one of our friends birthday... it was a mild evening the climate was very cold too... we planned to meet at coffee shop exactly at seven thirty p.m... I thought of presenting some strange gift to him... But at that time nothing struck my mind at all!!! i visited various gift shops nearby but not even a single article was up to my expectation... Finally i went inside one kids shop famous for buying toys and Corporate usb drive... u ppl have guessed by know what i might have bought... Ya i bought a toy soldier... But still i had a doubt whether my friend will like that gift or not... All my confusions got relived when that fellow yesterday called and said to me about the way he got amazed by looking at the toy soldier... Actually his father was an army officer recently died in a plane crash... His brother is also a leading officer in crime branch... That fellow is too now pursuing aeronautical engineering.. great na ?? the entire family is living for the sake of nation... hard to find such ppl nowadays... All credits should go to his mom only...how brave she is ??? Her husband and two of her sons all she laid for serving the nation... what a gut that woman has ??? Hats off really...

There ends my toy story...

Check out my blog for more such instances that happened in my life!!!

will keep updating it often....