Aug 31, 2008

Delicious recipe

This holidays are really boring. Don't know when my company will call ??? so planning to learn some small small things. Suddenly it struck why not cooking ??? so i started to cook off some recipes even. I am very much fond of eating sea food. I have downloaded a manual from one of the famous website to make Gulf Shrimp. This recipe is very famous in Texas. One of my friend staying there suggested me to try this recipe... it has come out really well now. Even my mom appreciated me after tasting it. It is difficult to get certification from Take few Jumbo shrimp, nicely peeled . Then add two tablespoons of vegetable oil to it. Put Tequila and salt, as needed.Later add Black pepper, freshly ground for flavor.Use a pan over medium high to heat the mixture. Thatz it u are done. Serve hot to your friends and neighbors. It's really tastes good. Just look at the snap below... really cool na ??? this is the photocopy of the recipe i made...



what for you waiting still ???

just go to your kitchen and try now...

If you have any doubts kindly leave it in my shout box...

Just have a look at www.GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com... i found the site very interesting... U can prepare lots of other delicious stuff by using the tips thathas been discussed in this forum... it is really cool...I am sure u all will get benefited after following those tips... Don't forget to spread the word to all your friends... have fun !!! u can expect lots of tip for cooking in future too... so keep checking my blog...

All the best!!!

Post?slot_id=19065&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark